Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mini Tap Shoes and Bunnies

      I got a rabbit awhile ago. His name is Butterscotch. My mommy wanted to name him Butters  when I told her about the bunny in question. She said he could have little tap shoes and use his dancing powers for good. My dad and step-mom have started calling him Butters too, amazingly enough. I told my mom that Butterscotch does not have tap shoes nor does he know how to dance. 

     Then she told me about a South Park episode in which Butters, a character, killed people accidentally through his tap dancing. I laughed and told her that her TV related reasoning was even sillier than the rabbit knowing how to dance.

      I still to this day think her reason for calling Butterscotch "Butters" is silly. However, I think the name itself is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site!!!

Awesome Time tells you all the new news we can, but we put it in our view. We also put out polls. You can read about us and get new recipes.