Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

No "Voyage"

Today I was supposed to see a preview of  "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader"   for free but I chose at the last moment to deny myself the pain of waiting 30 minutes.  Yes, I couldn't be bothered to  actually wait or postpone gratification.   A free movie for a 30 minute wait seemed extreme for such a limited experience.

Instead, I lolled around on the floor at home doing absolutely nothing. Oh yeah,  and I crammed my maw with huge portions of food and  played with my wii.   The Ducks won the game.

Can you match that for a lazy Saturday fans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site!!!

Awesome Time tells you all the new news we can, but we put it in our view. We also put out polls. You can read about us and get new recipes.