Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

E******

       E* is my awesome friend. We play spy games and all kinds of other stuff. Sometimes we write codes or gamelines- like storylines except used for games, or we just write stories. We also play on the Macs and learn and sing and play piano. She is a child prodigy on the piano,  I have far less expertise. We go see movies and ballets and plays. We play computer games together. We are bestest friends.

*To protect the innocent.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Author (Dessi),

    Thank you so much for the nice post you made about me!!!! I love it, you are one of my best friends too!!!!! HURRAY! Well, I can't wait to see you again and hang out and have a sleepover.

    ~E

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my site!!!

Awesome Time tells you all the new news we can, but we put it in our view. We also put out polls. You can read about us and get new recipes.