Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ninjas in Training

Saw my  friend E* today.  She came to the dojo to  watch my aikido  demonstration. A* and C*  were participating at the dojo demonstration too. They advanced to the teen class last fall and  I  have not seen them  in awhile.  In four more kyus they will be at the black belt level.  I imagine them as  junior  ninjas since A*  is so very agile.  They should  wear ninja suits for Halloween.

My mango sorbet  was so yummy.  It  almost tasted like actual  ice cream minus the  creamy part.  The sorbet was a reward for my  awesome performance.  I  wanted peppermint  but  I survived with mango.   My mommy almost gave me orange sherbet but then she refused once she realized it was sherbet instead of sorbet.  E*  ordered  mocha ice cream  which looked really yummy.

I wonder if there is a peppermint sorbet. It would be really cool if there was such a flavor. Then I wouldn't need to sacrifice my favorite flavor and people could stare at me in envy.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dessa!

    I just received notice that I am one of 20 semi-finalists out of over one hundred video submissions from the Young Artists TEN GRANDS SEATTLE COMPETITION. I need your help to win this competition and by voting you can help me! The combination of both votes and talent will assist the judges decision in deciding the TOP 10 FINALISTS including 1 winner of 10 Grands Seattle! Those who are elected as the TOP 10 FINALISTS get to play at Benaroya Hall on April 1st of 2011 and the winner gets a 1,000 dollar scholarship and gets a featured solo!

    Please click on the following link and vote for me at
    http://www.king.org/pages/6553852.php
    You can vote once a day until Friday February 11 until 4 PM. I am submission number 13 on page 4 wearing a red sparkly dress!

    Thank you so much for all your friendship, love, and support!

    Love,

    Emily Brother
    Pianist ♪

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my site!!!

Awesome Time tells you all the new news we can, but we put it in our view. We also put out polls. You can read about us and get new recipes.