Do I get a bonus for using spelling words?
Today, I made slimy crushed ice. It is blue however I intended to create purple but my experiment failed. It has the texture of broken jello. The blue slime will be starring in my dreams tonight since I envisioned being a mad scientist one upping my opponents. In the dream, I have my own TV show instructing young audiences how to create chaos.
My mommy was not enthusiastic about the slime mixture when I presented my work for her praise. The slime wouldn't taste very good and would most likely harm you if you ate the stuff. I had to wear goggles, a face mask and gloves.
Today, I made slimy crushed ice. It is blue however I intended to create purple but my experiment failed. It has the texture of broken jello. The blue slime will be starring in my dreams tonight since I envisioned being a mad scientist one upping my opponents. In the dream, I have my own TV show instructing young audiences how to create chaos.
My mommy was not enthusiastic about the slime mixture when I presented my work for her praise. The slime wouldn't taste very good and would most likely harm you if you ate the stuff. I had to wear goggles, a face mask and gloves.
No comments:
Post a Comment