So, you know how the Easter Bunny skipped me? Seems the Tooth Fairy feels the same way!
Yesterday, I lost a tooth while playing soccer. I was afraid the other kids would kick the ball in my face and I would swallow it. Then I went to the office and got a really cool tooth necklace that holds the tooth inside.
When I woke up this morning, there was no dollar! Not even a penny!
I was very sad and complained to my mommy. She claimed the Tooth Fairy was ill and running a late schedule. I don't believe her but I won't complain if she really is late and there is a dollar under my pillow tomorrow morning.
Yesterday, I lost a tooth while playing soccer. I was afraid the other kids would kick the ball in my face and I would swallow it. Then I went to the office and got a really cool tooth necklace that holds the tooth inside.
When I woke up this morning, there was no dollar! Not even a penny!
I was very sad and complained to my mommy. She claimed the Tooth Fairy was ill and running a late schedule. I don't believe her but I won't complain if she really is late and there is a dollar under my pillow tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment