Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Disneyworld

Near the end of the school year in May, I went on a vacation to Disneyworld. It was a really long plane ride to South Carolina and then to Florida.

We went to Magic Kingdom on the first day. It was really cool. We went on Splash Mountain. We did not get really wet. After Splash Mountain, we left the theme park since it was late.

The next day we went to Animal Kingdom. We got to see lots of animals.There was a stork that wanted to eat turkey legs. I thought it would want to eat itself if that was the only meat it had around. People were feeding the bird chicken too.

The third day we went to Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic. We had dinner at four. I got a wheat free, dairy free sundae with three raspberries and sprinkles on top. I also got wheat free,dairy free biscuits. They were yummy.

The fourth day we missed the bus to Magic Kingdom so we went to Epcot. I did not want to go on Mission Space so instead we went on the Imagination ride with Figment.

My favorite things:

Test Track ride
Imagination with Figment
World showcase at Epcot which had whole areas devoted to foreign places
Dumbo- a flying ride
Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride, I like to fly!
Indy Speedway, sorta like bumper cars but without the bumping
Space Ranger spin where I got to shoot Zorg's "z"
All the animals in Animal Kingdom except for the meat eating stork
Kali river rapids ride
Fantasmic
Star tours ride-- it is like flying without leaving the ground
Soarin
Muppet Show


Send me an email and ask me questions about my trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site!!!

Awesome Time tells you all the new news we can, but we put it in our view. We also put out polls. You can read about us and get new recipes.